07-12-2012 09:04 AM
Yesterday we launched the newest versions of our online services, PC and Web clients.
Web Viewer/Commander updates will be available when you log onto alert.logitech.com
The PC Commander build can be manually downloaded from www.logitech.com/support or manually check for updates via the Logitech Updater in the settings area of your Commander software.
New Feature in v3.2
Scheduled Alerts - the long wait is over! We now support scheduled alerts. You can set up one-time only or reoccurring daily time schedules when you want to receive e-mail or text notifications. Alert schedules are created and/or edited from either the Settings in the PC or Web Viewer/Commander. Your cameras will still record based on your motion sensitivity settings regardless of your alert schedule.
TIP: Scheduled Alerts requires an active Internet connection and valid online account.
Improved camera recovery when power is lost and restored
- Resolved camera not found issue when no Internet is detected
- Time scale slider (playback) no longer resets when changing days
- Cameras will still send alerts even if SD card error
- Help topics added for SD cards
- Sync Web Commander playback gallery content with PC
- Fixed display issue that prohibited easy camera list navigation