Logi Browser
m1ckDELTA

DFGT

[ Edited ]

Google shopped the DFGT and the Logitech listing indicated it's in stock so I navigated to it, put it in my cart, chose next day delivery, and stopped short of entering my credit card info.. At no time during the process did the Logitech site indicate the DFGT was out of stock. If I actually order it will I suddenly be informed that it is, in fact, not in stock? Seems like there has been a lot of misinformation and lack of updates regarding availability.

Logi Nu
Rburns17

Re: DFGT in stock & available for next day delivery says Logitech shopping cart. True or False?

I ordered mine on Thursday evening and it shipped Friday. I chose the free shipping so it will be here tomorrow, but the tracking shows it's already in Indianapolis, 50 miles from me. So I think they have them in stock and ready to ship.

Logi Browser
Matchew024

Re: DFGT in stock & available for next day delivery says Logitech shopping cart. True or False?

Well that's good to know, I ordered mine on friday and I haven't gotten a confirmation about the tracking number yet. Hope it gets shipped before they get sold out again :smileytongue:

Logi Nu
Rburns17

Yeah. I got mine late the next night. So I would check about 8 tonight or so.

Logi Browser
m1ckDELTA

So, this begs the question:

When will online and B&M retailers have them in stock?

Logi Nu
Rburns17

Wow, probably not soon since I noticed they just marked them out of stock once again. That is crazy.

Logi Browser
Matchew024

I would highly recommend buying and not sitting on it too long when they are indeed 'In Stock'. I contemplated on buying mine, my heart really wants the G27 but for it not being 100% compatible with GT5 I'll hold off. I got the email last night that it was shipped. So I'm glad I jumped on the opportunity as soon as I saw they were available.

My bills will be behind for a little while, but I'm sure it would be worth it. Always dreamt of having a wheel. :smileytongue:

Logi Nu
unhelpful1

[ Edited ]

What is it with this company?! It's now March 1st and the wheel is still not available! Grrrrrrr! I just completed my Racing Seat and am ready for a decent wheel. Maybe I'll just shell out more money for the Thrustmaster 500. I've never had problems with Thrustmaster wheels before; but $600 is a bit steep!