Logi Browser
chappy-hd

Problem with G27 Racing Wheel.

Hi there,

i bought a Racing Seat and a G27 Racing Wheel and have that connected to my PS3.

For about 2 weeks everything was working fine, but since yesterday the Wheel is not calibrating correctly anymore.

It does not come back to the middle, it's always a bit to much to the left or to the right.

In the past this sometimes happened during the game (Gran Tourismo 5 Prologue) but i just had to reconnect it to the USB port and it was fixed. This reconnecting is not fixing the issue anymore.

I tried to connect it to another usb port, restarted my PS3, tried different Games (Dirt2, GT5 Prologue and finally F1 2010 yesterday), but there is no change to the Situation.

Is there any kind of key combination etc, which completely resets the Wheel, or any other Method that i could try before

contacting Logitech to change the whole wheel?

I hope there is a way to avoid sending it back and waiting for a new one, or getting the old repaired, as i waited so long for F1 2010 to come out and now i cannot play correctly as its always steering to the left or right without me doing anything :smileysad:

Any help is much appreciated. (English, German doesn't matter).

Thank you

Regards

Stefan

Logi Browser
chappy-hd

Re: Problem with G27 Racing Wheel.

Thanks Logitech Support.... Opened a ticket on your support system 2 weeks ago and NO REPLY till now.

Thats not how it should work !!!

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
MorganM

Hello Chappy-HD,

I will look into this for you, could you please send me a private message with your incident number?

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
bof1961

Chappy,

I have a similar issue, have it been fixed by Logitech?

I will file an incident report today.

Thanks

Logi Nu
Bassor

Hello I have exactly the same problem which is written in this topic and also when I play F1 2010 my wheel is slighlty turning to the right and after 20 minutes it is calibrated nearly in right 45° angle.

Thanks for your advices

Logi Nu
Joubarbe

Please give us a public answer for this problem.

A lot of players have this "wrong calibrate over time" problem. I can't play 15 minutes at F1 2010 without having a 45° steering wheel.

The G27 is a very expensive product and the only one to do that...

Thanks !

Logi Nu
loochy88

you guys may want to check out gtplanet.com forums too... a few people over there have been seeing this.