Logi Guru
Trusselo

G13 custom game profiles - User submissions

[ Edited ]

there is now a download link so you can download my exported Custom Profiles from

Note your install directories may be different and need to be pointed to the correct EXE. besides that they should be fine.

http://cid-b7a3fadb5987cc05.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/G13%20Profiles

MirrorsEdge.JPG

WAW1.JPG

in the one above Z is my prone button not voice chat.  OLD anyway  NEW ONE BELOW

WAW2.JPG

SMISE.JPGQuck Save macroSMISE macro.jpg

Bioshock.JPG

Default 1.JPG

Default 2.JPG

W1 -W6   are the WINDOWS button + # macros.  for the quick lauch menu beside start button

there is now a download link so you can download my exported Custom Profiles from

Note your install directories may be different and need to be pointed to the correct EXE. besides that they should be fine.

My G13 Pofile Folder

Help me out. Get a Drop box account!
Logi Guru
Trusselo

Re: G13 custom game profiles - Show em if you got em'

[ Edited ]

dont know why this hasnt been done yet!

BTW I used Microsoft Snipping Tool.  included in Vista

Message Edited by Trusselo on 07-17-2009 05:08 AM

My G13 Pofile Folder

Logi Guru
Trusselo

[ Edited ]

crysis wars.JPG

this one for in vehicle.  wish we could have a auto M set switch when getting in and out of vehicles...  :smileyhappy:

crysis wars vehicle.JPG

Message Edited by Trusselo on 07-16-2009 02:19 AM

My G13 Pofile Folder

Logi Guru
Trusselo

[ Edited ]

New Edit to the HAWX profile above (REMOVED).  Joystick support now works. by default (but changable) the Joy Button 1 (stick) is the primary missile fire.

HAWX.JPG

My G13 Pofile Folder

Logi Nu
OldBill

Re: G13 custom game profiles - User submissions

This is particularly for Trusselo; Will you please tell me how you assigned lables to the keys shown on the profiler keyboard image and how you were able to reproduce the images to the site? I want to do the same and print my profiles to use while playing with the keys showing their assignments.

Thanks

Logi Guru
Trusselo

the lables are shown because they are MACROs that only have one keypress.  to take a snapshot of the program i used "Snipping Tool" that is included in VISTA. if you have XP you have to download a similar program.  just google "snipping tool for xp" find a free one...  to add them to a post you are typing just click the picture of a tree up top. it is the button to add a picture.  NOTE all pictures must be approved by a MODERATOR before they will show to other people. Usually takes couple hours, never more than a day....

My G13 Pofile Folder

Logi Nu
OldBill

Thank you for your prompt reply. Can you tell me how to create those one-key-press-macros and relate them to a single key assignment created in the profiler? I accidently discovered those kinds of macros already created by Logitech and related to specific single key assignments when reviewing a profile for COD-4. I found that I could reassign them (macros and lables) to different keys. It would be great to create my own profiles and assign my own from scratch for other games.
Logi Guru
Trusselo

you create the single macros the same way you create any macro.

click on any button in the profiler > click on Assign Macro > click on CREATE NEW MACRO> type a name for the macro (eg forward) > make sure the option for delays is NOT checked on the right> click on start recording button > press and release the button you want (eg W) > click stop recording.    DONE repeat if necessary for others.    back in the profiler all you need to do is click any button > click on Assign Macro > select what you want on that button.

if you need more help with creating macros start a new thread. 

My G13 Pofile Folder

Logi Nu
OldBill

Thank you again for your response. I now have answers to my questions. I have located and downloaded a snipping program. Also, I now realize that by choosing the macro option for a single key stroke I can lable the keys (the lable is the macro name). I have been under the impression that macros were only for multiple keystrokes and not for single ones.
Logi Nu
JamOke

[ Edited ]

How did you name the buttons like that?

ok I figured it out, thanks for the screenies I was unaware you could do that.

Message Edited by JamOke on 07-27-2009 06:02 PM