Logi Nu
ChrisDavis

G13 + ventrilo

I see from the marketing info that the G13 is supposed to work with VOIP. Is G13 supposed to display ventrilo info? If so, why isn't it working for me?

Logi Apprentice
eisenb11

Re: G13 + ventrilo

Do you have an old version of vent? I think vent added support for it about a year or so ago, so any halfway recent version should work.

Assuming your vent is ok, you may need to switch it over to the vent screen... hit the circle button on the G13 a few times until you're on the vent app.

I do this all the time with my G15. Haven't tried it yet on my G13, but it should work the same.

Logi Nu
boogerblood

It took me a few days to figure out that you have to go into setup in ventrilo, click on global tab tab and make sure the "logitech Game panel LCD support(G15)" option is checked.  After you do that and run ventrilo it should show up as ventrilo 1 on the lcd programs when you cycle through them.  Hope this helps.
Logi Nu
azmadar

i still cant get it to work even tho i got the latest G-13 sw 3.02.173. I have vent installed, its also the latest version, but it is still not detected in my G13. I know there is a path in the LCD manager, can someone show me?

kgober
Kudos: 745
Solutions: 455

[ Edited ]

if you're using 64-bit LGPS software, make sure you're also using 64-bit Ventrilo.  if you're using 32-bit LGPS software, make sure you're using 32-bit Ventrilo.  if you're running a 32-bit operating system, then this won't be an issue because you'll be using 32-bit everything already.

when you enable the Logitech LCD checkbox in Ventrilo, you may need to restart Ventrilo in order for it to take effect.  also, it will not automatically make itself the "active" LCD applet when it starts, so you may need to cycle through your different LCD applets (make sure applet autoswitching is turned off if you want to do this).

-ken

kgober wrote:

if you're using 64-bit LGPS software, make sure you're also using 64-bit Ventrilo.  if you're using 32-bit LGPS software, make sure you're using 32-bit Ventrilo.  if you're running a 32-bit operating system, then this won't be an issue because you'll be using 32-bit everything already.

when you enable the Logitech LCD checkbox in Ventrilo, you may need to restart Ventrilo in order for it to take effect.  also, it will not automatically make itself the "active" LCD applet when it starts, so you may need to cycle through your different LCD applets (make sure applet autoswitching is turned off if you want to do this).

-ken

perfectly put.

My G13 Pofile Folder

Help me out. Get a Drop box account!
Logi Nu
Daranok

I had the exact problem and did everything,I went to double check ventrilo options and there it was: turn on G13 support. :smileyhappy:

I hope that resolves the problem, good luck