Logi Nu
4dd1ct3d

G19 AND WINDOWS 8 DRIVER

when will the windows 8 driver be relesed .

Logi Browser
SistumId

Re: G19 AND WINDOWS 8 DRIVER

None of the G19 display apps are working. 

Logi Nu
maddbomber83

So we are released and no updates from Logitech?  But they are launching new windows 8 hardware (mice / surface)...

Lame.

Logi Nu
arbrich

I just purchased a brand new G19 to go with my Computer and Windows 8 and it does not work.

The screen is blank and the Windows Key does not work to bring up the Start menu.

How soon will drivers be out ??

Logi Guru
bystander

[ Edited ]

I saw on another post that someone got this to work by downloading the Win7 version, right clicking the software, and go to compatibility tab and selecting Win 7 compatibility.

Exact method of getting to the properties may be off, as I don't have Win 8 myself.

The program you need to do this to is lcore.exe

Logi Nu
gasse

[ Edited ]

I installed windows 8 but the g19 keyboard does not work only the "START" button, even with starting lcore.exe in compatibility mode.
Strange that logitech has not yet developed drivers for windows 8 in view of the fact that this keyboard is not cheap.

EDIT:

PROBLEM SOLVED: I moved the selector representing the joystick to the right.

Logi Nu
ckroen

The Driver for Windows 8 and the G19 Keyboard is out but they screwed up on the website formatting. Make sure you click on the black box arrows that say "logitech gaming software" to select 32 or 64 bit multilingual. If you just click on Download after you select Windows 8, it won't work.... something will download and just tell you the operating system is not correct. Come on guys... it's not hard to put 2 links there....  lame

kgober
Kudos: 696
Solutions: 424

LGS 8.40 is expected to be out in a week or so.  maybe they'll fix the website when they change the downloads to v8.40.

-ken