Logi Browser
DarkPsion

Re: G19 LCD keeps rebooting / flashing randomly

Ok, if this was not confusing enough, I decided to try using the USB2.0 hub between the keyboard and my External Hard drives.

The computer detected the hub, but not the drive, until I started to pull the USB, when I wiggled it, my keyboard came back to full function.

It remained fuctional till I activated the G series Key Profiler, now the LCD monitor is flashing with the Logitech loading screen, but the backlight is still in color, but I cannot change the color. Also, the USB ports are back to detecting the Hub, but not the drive.

I also borowed my brother's Vado Hd camera and little colby MP3 player. The computer detected and accessed both thru the keyboard/hub, but it would not detect the hard drives

Logi Browser
Eddie1991

I have same issue as everybody else, for some reason, this tread died.. im here to revieve it, as im still with the issue. Something is a little intresting to me, and no one actualy mentioned that.

Once the screen is flashing, after disconnecting the keyboard via usb (Still flashes) and after pulling the keyboard out from the socket and back on (without USB connected to pc) it still flashes!!! it does not reset itslef as i would expect.. done with different time intervals for many times.. nothing resets.. (Im scared..) But im sure the issue is the same as everyone's else. So no one clearly stated how they fixed their issue, can someone replay the solution?

Thanks..

Logi Nu
apophis3d

Same issues mine just started doing this to night, its been fine for about 6 months....... see a trend here anyone?

Logi Visitor
MSuomi73

[ Edited ]

I posted this a few days ago:

Got mine G19 today. Same problem. It must be a hardware problem, as pressing the LCD display "inwards" (keeping your fingers behind the screen and pressing your thumbs against the LCD screen, for example) seems to cure it for a while. So, would I say bad soldering or contact problem? I surely hope, this ain't some patch of faulty products... I don't want to get 10 replacements with same problem... Otherwise, it's fantastic product and I love it...

Edit: Removed inaccurate rant :smileywink:

kgober
Kudos: 772
Solutions: 470

those posts are still there in the thread where you posted them:

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-Series-Gaming-Keyboards/G19-goes-off-reboots-often/td-p/359586

that thread has a similar title to this one, did you mix them up?

-ken

kgober wrote:

those posts are still there in the thread where you posted them:

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-Series-Gaming-Keyboards/G19-goes-off-reboots-often/td-p/359586

that thread has a similar title to this one, did you mix them up?

-ken

Well, what can I say? Oooooopppssss :smileywink:

Feeling kind of a shameful feeling right now ;p

Ahem, ignore my wrongfully posted rant earlier...

Logi Browser
Sidebuster

[ Edited ]

This has been happening to me too. I'm using another keyboard right now and the g19 is in the closet until I can figure something out. intel i7 920 Win7 x64 Gonna try some of those tips out and see if it fixes my problems.

Edit: I tried all the steps posted and it still didn't fix anything. What I did notice since I plugged the keyboard in is that it started flashing really fast. About 1 second between the black and white screens. Then after a while it started slowing down and now there is about a 3 second delay between black and white and the white screen now has the logitech logo on it.

Logi Nu
maxchee

Same thing, windows 7 64bit.  Tried three different motherboards... same thing.  Tried bios changes recommended... no help.  Buggy product.

Logi Nu
Sh0ck

I had this problem for a minute ago, I just beat the screen a bit, not strongly, but right over it, so now it working again =)

Logi Browser
acidkhmer

hi all,

I've got the same problem with my g19, logitech drivers detect 2 X G19 connected!!

I've found a temporary solution to debug the drivers/lcd manager,

- Wehn your g19 G or MR keys not functionning or lcd manager is buggy, Just close your windows session and relog on your account, all manager function will be back :smileywink: