01-08-2010 01:08 PM
My Logitech G19 Display has frozen on a screen where it says "Uploading profiles. Do not disconnect", And i've discovered that it is the "G-Profiler" software that bugs. Because if i close that, it disappers, but then im not able to use any of the g buttons and so on.
I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the software without luck.. Please help
Thanks in advance.
01-30-2010 02:27 AM - edited 01-30-2010 02:28 AM
I have the same problem
It starting doing this all of a sudden, been working flawlessly for a few days (since i bought it) now out of the blue, the screen freezes on "Transferring Profiles. Do not Disconnect"
Please tell me **bleep** is going on!!!!! shouldnt be getting these problems with a $300 keyboard... (AUS)
01-30-2010 03:09 AM
I FOUND A SOLUTION (it worked for me)
****Uninstall all thrid party applets*****
1) Go to G-series Key profiler (down in the task bar)
2) Go manage Profiles (click the little red man then Manage profiles)
3) Delete everything (yes this get rid of all your macros)
4) Uninstall the Drivers (Add-Remove programs > Logitech Game panel software 3.0x)
6) Download the latest Drivers from here: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/434/4956&cl=ca,e
7) Unplug the AC Adapter (power)
8) Wait for it to settle down (lots of beeps)
9) Install the drivers
10) When a balloon poop up down at the bottom that says (if you havnt done already please plug in your g-series device now) Plug the AC apapter back into the power
11) Let it detect your games again
12) It Should now work