Logi Browser
iARDAs

Macro Keys on a Logitech 110 is not working all the time.

Hey there folks, i assigned macros to specific games but most of them are not functioning.

For Example I assigned QUICK SAVE to G11 for Half Life 2 it works, but other macros that i assigned for the game is not working

I assigned few macros to Battlefield 3 and Crysis 2 but none of them works when I push them.

For instance in Crysis 2 G11 for nano customization and g12 for weapon customization however when i push them they are not working.

What am i doing wrong?

I assigned the macros

Saved the profile

I tried enabling set as default or persistant but NO LUCK.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Meltech

Re: Macro Keys on a Logitech 110 is not working all the time.

Hello iARDAs,

Which operating system are you running? Do the macros work when you do the test within the Logitech gaming software?

Kind Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Browser
iARDAs

Re: Macro Keys on a Logitech 110 is not working all the time.

Hello there

I am using Win 7 64 bit

funny thing is when i first enable the g keys it doesnt work. But the keys start working the 2nd or sometimes the 3rd time i start up a game. and than they always work flawless

Funny issue.

I can now use all of these keys in all the games i set. But again never the first time. Weird.