Logi Nu
Xraid

g510 software download?

Is there anywhere to download the software for the g510? i currently do not have a cd rom on my pc (i use steam for games). After a bit of googling i couldnt find anything, maybe i missed something?

kgober
Kudos: 772
Solutions: 470

Re: g510 software download?

Click Support / Product Support at the top of this page, then use whichever of the 3 options you like to identify that you have a G510, then click on Downloads.

-ken

Not possible. Any other ideas? Download Instructions

This is a new product. No new software has been developed as of yet. Please continue to use the software version which came with your product. If you require a replacement Software CD, please contact Customer Support.

kgober
Kudos: 772
Solutions: 470

[ Edited ]

ah, I see.

in that case, try pretending you have a G19 or a G110.  all the G-series keyboards (and the G13 gamepad as well) have been using the same software to this point, so hopefully the existing software will work with the G510 as well.

you can also download the files directly via ftp by going here: ftp://ftp.logitech.com/pub/techsupport/keyboards/.  "lgps304b.exe" is the current version for 32-bit Windows, and "lgps304b_x64.exe" is the version for 64-bit Windows.  the "j" versions are Japanese; you probably won't want those.

another option if you have a home network is to mount the CD on another computer, then share it to your own machine.  if that's not an option, you can copy the contents of the CD to a USB key using somebody else's computer.

-ken

The file didnt find the keyboard, i think ill run by a friends house and copy the cd over to a flashdrive and try that. thanks for the help.