Logi Browser
GEORGEOT

Changelog 8.45.83

Hi all !

I don't find any changelog for this release !

Where can we have one ?

Cédric

MVP Microsoft File System Storage
Logi Apprentice
DJCasper

Re: Changelog 8.45.83

[ Edited ]

Seems like Logitech makes their SW for themself and not for Gamers and End-Users

8.45 still has no such features as SetPoint. They were missing in v8.40 release and Logitech don't give a ...t about their customers

do not wanna sound selfish and rude, but all I want is only Driver switching from OS to Logitech

P.S. Logtech plz listen to ur community or you will FAIL not even looking that you are doing good HW. Without proper SW it's a garbage. Same as AMD videocards!

Logi Rook
Richard_4641

Why Update?

• Fixed backlighting issue
  • Improved device selector

I guess this is the change log, for the g600 anyway! The backlighting (err, entire profile changing) issue is the biggest bug in 8.40 with the g600 that I found. hopefully it's fully fixed without work-arounds now.

-----------------------
Will work for Kudos!
Logi Browser
GEORGEOT

I'm agree with you, Logitech released drivers without any (deep) technical information about them. I'm very disapointed about the drivers because I've changed from Razer To Logitech because they have ONE driver for many peripherals (I have G13/110/300/930) instead of install many drivers on desktop with a lot of memory consumption ! I'm a player of Battlefield, the community asked why the G-LCD keyboards are not compatible with this game, NO ANSWER at all, but we think that EA/DICE signed contract with RAZER. So, Logitech prefered marketing vs technical without listen community.... ....
MVP Microsoft File System Storage