Logi Nu
twiztidfoo

Freezing problem G500 and G5

I keep getting random freezes from my mice. It started about a month ago with my G5, it had happened with my first one shortly before it died, so i figured it wouldn't hurt to get a new mouse. So I bought a G500, was liking it quite a bit, a couple days went by and then boom it's doing the same thing. Freezes last anywhere from a second to over 30 seconds at times. I've not been able to figure out what might be causing the problem. I've run the setpoint updates for each one of the mice, first for the G5 before buying the new mouse and then on the G500's version. Are there any known conflicting programs out there by chance? It's terrible when playing a game to have it lock up on me and i have to hope i don't die while maneuvering around with just the keyboard for however long the freeze up lasts. :smileysad:

Logi Nu
twiztidfoo

Re: Freezing problem G500 and G5

Well i've yet to find anything running that seems to be causing the freezing and it's still occurring, suppose i'll just give up on it and get some other mouse brand.

Logi Nu
cyanideghost

G5 HERE, EXACT SAME ISSUE. NO HELP VIA EMAIL, OR THAT TICKET CRAP.

MISLEADING HELP THE FIRST TIME THE GUY TRIED, HE RECOMMENDED 32BIT DRIVERS ON A 64BIT OS (WINXP X64 PROFESSIONAL)

THIS IS THE LEVEL OF PROFESSIONALISM THEY'RE PROVIDING.

I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING, SHORT OF OPENING IT, I DON'T SEE WHAT'S LEFT.

DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR FOLKS, DON'T BUY LOGITECH PRODUCTS.

Logi Nu
asunawa

Same here. G500 keeps freezing, like I pulled the USB-cable. Funny thing is that I also replaced my old G5, just because it was freezing too. Never buying a logitech-product again, and will never recommend a logitech mouse to anyone.