Logi Nu
cubiboy90

[G600] How to macro the mouse click direct to the point that we want ?

I have just bought a brand new G600 in today, and i immidiately test it in my favorite game  Diablo 3, everything is good until i can't find the way to macro my mouse right clicking directly to the point i want. When i opened the option "Multi Key" , in the "keystroke" i can insert mouse event (the right clicks) but don't know to record the right click exactly to the place that i want it clicking :smileysad:. When i start recording and click the mouse --> the recording stop immidiately. Why ??? 

I had the mouse G9x, it's macro very simple, just start recording (by using hotkey) and clicking mouse or do anything in the screen and saved the macro, but in G600 is too hard for me :smileysad:. Could Anyone tell me how to macro these event right clicks to the place i want it to be ? The reason I bought this mouse is for playing D3 (macro the swapping the MF gears), but now i can't reach to my goal, it make me too sad ...

Logi Nu
cubiboy90

Re: [G600] How to macro the mouse click direct to the point that we want ?

Could anyone help me this ?

Logi Browser
Uthael

As far as I know, it's not possible and it's a big disappointment. I've bound many Windows' features and other background programs' shortcut keys to the side of my G600 and would miss those if I went back to my G500. However, G500 CAN bind mixed keyboard-mouse macros to it's buttons and I really miss that feature now :smileysad: ...

I've dumped buying Naga and R.A.T. 9 for this ... Could you (Logitech) make an update to the "Logitech Gaming Software" application so it's able to do this? Any time soon? Or later...? 

kgober
Kudos: 743
Solutions: 452

this can be done using Lua scripting.

-ken

Well, "there is a way" is much better than "sorry, you can't do this at the moment, but it's being worked on".

Since most of users (including myself) are uneducated concerning Lua scripting, would you mind pointing me in the right direction? 

kgober
Kudos: 743
Solutions: 452

this thread has an example:

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-Series-Gaming-Keyboards/MouseMoveTo-help/m-p/595566#M16886

you can find more examples by searching the G-series keyboard forum for "MoveMouseTo"

-ken

[ Edited ]

Thank you very much. Kudos to you, kind sir :smileyhappy:

Edit: Would be perfect if I found this earlier:

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Mice-and-Pointing-Devices/Is-it-possible-to-use-script-with-mouse/m-p/...