Logi Nu
pushbak

G600 Mouse Movement issues

Hello,

First off, great mouse! Only issue is, at random times my mouse cursor will quickly jerk across the screen. This always occurs in a vertical or horizontal fashion. It also appears to be more prevelant in MMOs, or situations in which I use the G9-G20 buttons (thumb buttons). This also very rarely occurs when switching profiles. I've found a few other posts around the web of people having the same issues;

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2343142

http://www.forums.custompcreview.com/f50/logitech-g600-random-cross-screen-movements-958/

I've modified the polling rate as well as the DPI which does not appear to make a difference. I do not have Angle Snapping enabled.

Windows 7
EVGA X58 SLI Motherboard

Intel i7 920
GTX 680

MS Sidewinder X6 Keyboard

Ratpadz Mouse Pad.

Logi Nu
pushbak

Re: G600 Mouse Movement issues

Logi Visitor
Fynmar

Same Problem here!

Is it a software issue or do I need to return my mouse?

Logi Nu
trens

I just bought a G600 and will have it Monday. Really hope this isn't a problem I will have. Hope logitech responds.

win7 64bit

Logi Nu
nighthawke21

same problem here, lores review of it also has it so seems every mouse comes with this issue hope it has a fix as its very frustrating especially as for me £80 is a lot for a mouse

Logi Nu
Tynnez

[ Edited ]

I just started using this mouse this morning and I am already having this same issue. Playing League of Legends, on some of the right clicks it shot to the top of the screen and killed me 3 times.

I hope you guys get on this ASAP or I will be returning this sucker to Newegg quick...... I came from a MX310 that I bought about 8 years ago.... I too saw the video w/ Lore talking about his problem as well, but I didn't think it would be this often and I have had faith in Logitech products for years, but w/ the audio problem that recently came up in the G930 headset and this, I may be looking to move away. Mostly because of a lack of response on either of these issues from Logitech. Just someone aknowledging the issues would help a TON.

wins 7 Pro 64-bit

running LGS 8.30

will give hardware specs if they are needed.....

Logi Browser
sleepnaught

[ Edited ]

I'm having the same issue when I play League of Legends. From it doesn't do it in windows or internet browsing. Only games. Just got the mouse 4 days ago. Is it a software/settings problem or do I need to RMa back to newegg?

Windows 7 64 ultimate 

Logi Nu
Lostknight0727

[ Edited ]

Same issue here, EXTREMELY noticable in LoL but I've also noticed it more in Tera recently when I didn't used to have a problem in that game. I figured it may be a 1st generation bug in the drivers until Lore mentioned it in his review. I'm really surprised that there aren't more posts about this problem. REALLY surprised at the lack of response from Logitech to this issue. I've tried the autohotkey fix that Lore mentioned but it didn't help at all, hopefully Logi will get on this issue soon and put out a fix in a driver update.

Edit: System is Win7 64bit Home edition.... (I know couldn't aford ultimate, I r ashamed :smileytongue:)

Logi Browser
sleepnaught

[ Edited ]

Has gotta be drivers if it doesn't do it in Windows and only with games. Extremely annoying. $80 mouse, brand new, and can't use it for anything I bought it for. I got rid of my Naga cause it was a POS and switched to Logitech, now I'm sad I did.  :smileysad: I only got ultimate because I won a Microsoft bundle in a raffle.

Edit: Is there any way to rollback to a previous driver or firmware? Maybe that will fix this? HELLOOOOOOO anyone from Logitech home? :smileysad:

Logi Visitor
Fynmar

bumb