Logi Visitor
Zacharybinx
Accepted Solution

G700 Sensitivity Problem

The windows 7 Sensitivity (x64 bit) is conflicting with the setpoint drivers no matter what settings I change.

I'm playing WoW in Windowed mode, with the sensitivity on 1 from the lowest as I have the mouse's DPI cranked all the way up. I have the sensitivity turned completely down in setpoint with only 1 acceleration. When I start wow with a WOW profile made to intitiate everytime WoW.exe is running its fine, until I alt tab out (I play in windowed mode). Then the sensitivity is insanely high until I adjust wow's in-game sensitivity up one and back to register its value.

How do I fix this? It's extremely irritating. I've tried all the option in setpoint, both let OS manage it and let setpoint manage sensitivity.

Logi Visitor
Zacharybinx

Re: G700 Sensitivity Problem

Still could use some help, bump

Logi Browser
Spanner_

Can't think of a 'proper' solution atm since I don't really ahve any experience with that problem nor do I use the mouse in that kind of scenario but you could switch profiles manually depending on when you're operating in the window and when you are working in the windows environment.

Might be worth seeing if this works first of all to help troubleshoot for anyone who actually knows a 'real' solution.

Logi Visitor
Zacharybinx

That won't fix the problem.

Logi Browser
Spanner_

[ Edited ]

Could you just confirm I've got this right:

You alt tab out and the mouse works fine / as expected in windows then...

You alt tab back to wow and the mouse seems incredibly sensitive (as if WOW is applying a default setting)?

Seems like you're right and we need a technical type in here.

*edit*

In the interim could you settle for a lower mouse dpi setting and increase the sensitivity in wow back to defaults to test the wow -> default theory? (I didn't think wow was a twitchy fps anyway? :smileytongue:)

Logi Visitor
Zacharybinx

When I open up World of Warcraft the sensitivity is crazy high. I then turn down the sensitivity in game all the way (which helps a bit) but once I alt + tab out and back again I have to change the in game sensitivity nob up and down one to get it to re-register it to be slower how I want it again.

Logi Visitor
Zacharybinx

would really like to get official response on this one please.

Logi Browser
Spanner_

Probably worth raising a proper support ticket via email or over the phone at this point.

http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/app/ask/section/contact/crid/428/lt_product_id/7244/tabs/1,3,2,4...

Check that it is set up for your locatoin and then all those links / forms should work a treat.

Logi Visitor
Zacharybinx

Well if possible I'd like to get a logitech response here if there are other people that experience this.

Logi Browser
jbeezy

I'm having the same problem! No matter what I set in SetPoint the OS setting always takes effect. I have a thread going about this look for the thread by me.