07-29-2011 11:19 AM
If you are running Windows Vista or 7, please ensure that your device is set to wake the computer, by following the steps below.
- Control Panel > System and Maintenance/Security (Vista/7) > System > Device Manager
- Drop down the category "Mice and other pointing devices"
- Right-click your mouse listing, and click Properties
- Select the Power Management tab
- Check the box next to "Allow this device to wake the computer", and click OK
You could also try using a different USB port on your computer (not in a USB hub or extension).
If the problem continues, please try using your G9 on a different computer. If the issue follows onto the second system, please contact Customer Support in your region for further assistance and to discuss the options available to you.