Shameless bump.
Logi Apprentice
Baramon

Re: Logitech Gaming Software and G700

We need it NOW, do it.

Logi Nu
Sivucao

Logitech G700 SetPoint is terrible. I have a G15, G13, G35 and It will be awesome to see logitech including LGS support for G700. I guess everyone have the same complains. I really doesn't understand why Logitech don't do something. 

Logi Visitor
MelvinV

Agreed. I have 3 software from logitech running (4 when I use webcam):

- G35 software (sound quality in LGS is muffled and sounds cheap, so I decided to rollback)

- LGS (for my G19)

- SetPoint (for my G700)

Logi Apprentice
Baramon

Guys I know how to solve our problem with macros, etc, PM me whos interested in.

Logi Browser
wilsonm

would just like to add i totally want to purchase the g700 but will wait for the successor to it to be released that also supports LGS. currently using the g9 and i don't even bother installing the setpoint software. LGS works well with my keyboard and g35 headset. I want something with more buttons than the g9. was eyeing the Razer Naga for a few days until i did some research and read about the poor lifespan and build quality of razer products. Logitech products have served me well over the years and are quite durable (g9 has had numerous tumbles off the desk and still works fine) aside from the finish film like material that peels easily off the wide grip, (please logitech do not ever use that finishing film on your mice ever again!) i hope the g700 successor will be released sometime in q1 or q2 this year. If support for LGS were to come out for g700 i won't bother waiting and will just pick up the g700. Until then, i have my fingers crossed something will be announced and released soon (CES2012 plz?)

Logi Apprentice
Baramon

Looks like G700 is going to stay which is great since i own it, but i would really love to see LGS and adnvanced macro support

Logi Visitor
khb008

This is depressing, honestly. Why isn't there a response from Logitech. Could you please stop treating us like idiots and at least try to tell us why this can't be done? So that we can stop bothering you guys with the request? @Special_K - you told Baramon to stop writing this comment in other threads. If Logitech would give Baramon's topic the due attention then maybe others in similar conditions wouldn't have to message multiple threads, multiple times, in hopes of an answer.
Logi Visitor
Gendou

I would also like to see the G700 supported by LGS.
Logi Browser
krneki12

Nice to see Logitech ignoring us. A simple "we can't be arsed" would be a better response then this silence.