Logi Browser
Demasterpl

Mouse Speed Change

I'm currently using a Logitech G110 keyboard with a G300 Mouse.

My mouse is currently set to use 2500 DPI speed in my configuration of Logitech's Gaming Software app. On this mouse I have my right 2 buttons (G7 and G6) set to change my DPI.

If I change the profile of my keyboard (M1, M2, or M3) then the speed of my mouse is instantly slow. In order to quickly fix this I have to press the G7 button on my mouse to resolve this issue everytime I switch profiles on my keyboard.

Is there anything I should look at? Could any options be conflicting?

CharlesB

Re: Mouse Speed Change

SO, two things:

The settings.json file controls pointer settings, located in C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\Local\Logitech\Logitech Gaming Software\

Exit LGS, rename settings.json to settings.bak, relaunch LGS, reset your pointer behavior, then see what happens. If it persists, then you'll have to wait until 8.30, as we're not able to replicate the problem in that build.

Logi Browser
Demasterpl

I must first say, thank you for your quick response! I'll give you wahtever you need to help duplicate this issue! <3

After exiting LGS, Renaming, and Relaunching LGS, the problem still persists.

If you want any of my system information or the like, let me know.

Logi Browser
Demasterpl

I've changed my Setup slight but my experience is still the same: Win 7 64-bit (32 bit before), Logitech G15 Keyboard, and G300 Mouse.

Currently using 8.30.26 version of Logitech Gaming Software.

Any ideas?

Logi Browser
Demasterpl

/bump?

My mouse is also reset to the "slow" speed after I boot up my computer and immediately after I install the Logitech Gaming software

CharlesB

I've logged this for QA to check against 8.30, and if they repeat it, it will be logged as something for the next build of the software.

CharlesB

And I just want to check, what's your default DPI set to?

Logi Nu
PaulPokksen

Is there meanwhile a solution or workaround for this Problem?

I am using Version 8.35.18 (bought the Mouse a few Days ago) an i have similar Problems with speed changes.

Logi Browser
Demasterpl

[ Edited ]

Sorry I never responded. I've just been dealing with the issue over the course of time.

I have updated my default to be the max (2500).

I am now using Logitech G510 (more Macro buttons!) and 8.35.18 of Logitech Gaming Software and still experiencing this issue.

I'll try to keep a closer eye in this thread for responses.

Edit: Feels like it jumps to 1000 DPI whenever I log back in or change my M1/M2/M3 keys

Logi Browser
Demasterpl

/bump

Anyone? Is my mouse defective? Should I hard-uninstall somehow? Clean registry or manually remove DLL files and  reinstall or something?