Logi Apprentice
DJCasper

New Logitech G-mouse with USB 3.0

[ Edited ]

Ok. We have our G9 mices for over 2-3 years. It's time to release something new. may be some concept like R.A.T series like adjustable size for your hand without full grips, only backplate. Those who don't have USB 3.0 but still wanna use this mouse there would be some kind of connector

Personally I'd love to see a new mouse on USB 3.0, Adjustable 2 modes wheel as in MX Revolution and Performance MX, 2000-3200 dpi would be enough (persoanlly I do not use anything more then 800 dpi), newer sensor (something like blue track from Microsoft or your own made Logitech). So I wait with pleasure to change my G9 series mouse. I loved it before, but it's 3 years in my hand and I'm bored with it. Yes  it was nice, but not so perfect. My hand is something midle between XL and Precision grips. So it would be cool if Logitech released 3 grips : Precision, XL and some new variant for some hands between XL and Precision like mine (like adjustable size for your hand without full grips, only backplate.)

May be someone has new ideas and concepts like A,D,S,W buttons under your right big finger and so on.

P.S. I wait with pleasure for some newer Gaming mouse from Logitech. Thnx all for attention!

Logi Apprentice
DJCasper

Re: New Logitech G-mouse with USB 3.0

bump. Are you going to release something new like this?

Logi Apprentice
EarlZ

Probably not until Intel will add a native USB3.0 to their chipsets, all 3.0's now use a 3rd party chipset and drivers which adds s TON of latency compared to 2.0

Logi Browser
Matthewop

[ Edited ]

that is a pity then. :smileysad:  i really hope release more nice stuffs!

Logi Apprentice
EamonnDH

USB 3.0 would make little-no difference for a mouse.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
kpeppard

Hello all;

Thank you for posting your queries to the Logitech Community Forum.

It is very possible, that in the future, we will come out with the type of mice that you mentioned. Please keep your eyes posted to our website for any new advancements in mice technology.

Regards

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.
Ad0
Logi Apprentice
Ad0

I fail to see how the new mice will benefit from the USB 3.0

USB 2.0 gives more than plenty of "juice" to peripherals such as computer mice.

As for the adjustable grips and/or modular design - I would most definitely like to see that:smileywink:

Hello Ad0:

It is very possible that, in the future, we may incorporate what you would like to see in our mice.

Regards

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.
Logi Nu
Wewpt

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
kpeppard

[ Edited ]

Hello Wewpt:

Thank you for posting your issue to the Logitech Community Forums.

Thank you for your input regarding this thread.

Regards