Logi Nu
PieGuY
Accepted Solution

Problem with G9x Precision Grip

I just purchased a G9x and love it so far.  But I have a problem with the Precision Grip which I was looking forward to using.  The two side buttons on the grip do not line up properly with the actual side buttons on the mouse when the grip is fully snapped-on, so the buttons are not useable, they won't click.  If I put the grip on most of the way but don't snap it on, the buttons work, so they just aren't aligning correctly.  The Wide Load Grip works fine but it's not the one I was wanting to use.  Has anybody else had this problem?

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
CarterW

Re: Problem with G9x Precision Grip

Hello PieGuY,

I would contact customer support for a replacement precision grip, it should not be having that issue.

Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
olegps

Re: Problem with G9x Precision Grip

[ Edited ]

I have the same problem. I requested a replacement from customer support. Waiting for an answer.

Logi Nu
olegps

Re: Problem with excellent Precision Grip

I received replacement of precision grip without any problems. Thank you Logitech! Your customer support is excellent!

Logi Nu
PieGuY

Well, it didn't work out as nicely for me.  Sure, Logitech offered to replace my entire mouse (not just the grip), but it would require me to be without my mouse for several weeks as they want me to send mine in first, process the request, then ship the new one.  I'm not willing to go without it for that long.

CarterW

Hi PieGuY,

Please check your private messages.

Regards

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
DIP_

I have the exact same problem.. I Bought G9x mouse yesterday How Can I receive another Precision Grip that will works with side buttons?

CarterW

Hi DIP_,

Please contact customer care in your region and they will be able to assist you, however since it was just purchased yesterday, it may be easier to return it to the store for another.

Regards

Logi Nu
DIP_

I live in Ukraine.. I cant find customer care contacts in my region.. also I dont want to return my mouse and wait few weeks for another one.. i only need to return my Precision Grip and get another one without side buttons problem.. thx for help..

Logi Nu
PieGuY

Thanks to CarterW I have a properly fitting precision grip.  I appreciate Logitech customer support on this issue (even though it took an unusually long period of time).  If you can close this thread, please do so.