Logi Browser
harusora

SIZE OF g500 AND g700

ALRight I have just bought my g700 mouse, and I have average US hand size, 188mm in lentgh, and when I palm grip the mouse, my middle finger will go over the top of the right mouse key, which is the reason why I switched from those MINI TOYLIKE RAZER MOUSE :smileysurprised:. any way, NOW I have to palm the mouse with my back of my knucles on the hump of the g700, ONE question for palm grip, ARE YOU suppose to rest ur entire palm on the hump of the mouse OR leave the pit of ur hand out. I'm asking this because I saw images of ppl palm gripping the mouse with the pit of their hands, BUT when I try to do it, MY middle finger ALWAYS go over the top ;(, WORSE of all when I saw the official logitech g700 video, THE commentator's middle finger is ALSO going Over the right mouse button, THAT REALLY STRUCK ME!!, I heard both from razer and wiki that mouse like imperator and 125mm mouse is suppose to fit perfectly in an AAverage US palm which is 189mm!!!!! Am I Palming the mouse wrongly???? or is my handsize to big ;(, SO I COME UP with another idea of getting the g500, But what scares me is that it might be same lentgh and more flatter than the g700 T________T. so I really need help from users giving me some anwsers about palm grip and SIZE of g500. BY the way  use to put 3 finger on top of my previous mice...... but I use 2 finger now :smileyhappy:

PS:when I use a microsoft wireless mouse 2000, the hump of it touch back of my hand above the meaty part below my thumb and it's abit shorter than g700, my middle finger is only 5mm over the button, but I could almost palm it, where as in g700, which is longer, so in theory, it should be a perfect fit....... BUT to my astonishment, my middle finger is STILL 5mm over the button. HOW DO U PALM UR MOUSE, AND WHAT SIZE IS g500!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logi Master
NeatNit

Re: SIZE OF g500 AND g700

Just use the the way you feel comfortable using it. There is no right or wrong way to grip the mouse, so as long as you can reach all the buttons you want, just hold it however you like. :smileyhappy:

Re: SIZE OF g500 AND g700

Also just to add, the last mouse I have used is the gigabyte gm-m6880, WHICH miraculouse fit into my hand, BUT NOTICE I'm putting all my 3 finger on top of the mice, because that's the only way to hold it :smileytongue:, and the dimensions is is 1mm longer than g700 and the hump is 4mm lower than g700 :/ and when I fully palm grip it, my thumb reaches beneath the bottom LED :smileytongue: