Logi Browser
Darkmaster2110

SetPoint and Steam

As most people who play games on Steam may know, pretty much all of Valve's Source Engine based games use "hl2.exe" for their executable.  The problem with this for SetPoint is when I set a profile for say, Counter-Strike: Source, and I have application detection enabled, it will apply those same settings to say, Team Fortress 2. Is there any way to differentiate on SetPoint between two games that use the same executable like this? Thanks for any help in advance.

Logi Browser
Darkmaster2110

Re: SetPoint and Steam

*bump*

Logi Journeyman
fxdarkloki

I Swear there used to be a way to do this by tacking on the applaunch ID, but I can't for the life of me figure it out again :smileysad:

_/G9x\_/G19\_/G35\_/G13\_
CharlesB

To start off the conversation, which version of SetPoint, and which mouse are you using?

Logi Nu
Niall Jackson

I feel your pain. I've been looking for the same answer, and I keep finding your posts on forums...

Judging by how long people have been pointing this out (http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Mice-Software/I-have-two-major-problems-with-Setpoint-and-the-Select-P... -- posted November 2008!!) I doubt Logitech care enough to do anything about it...