Logi Browser
esorydal

Re: g400 angle snapping/mouse prediction removed?

you guys should try to get the word out because this mouse will sell so much more now

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
ebona

Hi esorydal,

This information will be on the website very soon. 

Angle snapping is disabled with the # 13333 or higher.

Regards, 

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Browser
esorydal

[ Edited ]

I have a jittery g400 so im about to return it but it feels like this one has no prediction also when it is a 13233 thats what made me find this forum page can you tell me if thats true?

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
ebona

[ Edited ]

This one should have angle snapping according to the number.

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Browser
esorydal

thats odd is it possible they took out prediction half way through the 13233 series and how can I be sure to get a 13333 above number for a g400 when i buy one or order one?

Logi Team
Chris_P

Angle snapping was removed as of PID LZ13333.  Lower PIDs have angle snapping.

There is no way to specify in online orders which version you are going to get.  As time goes on, it is more likely that you will receive a non-angle-snapping version as stock of the older version is depleted.

In retail stores, you can tell the difference between the older and newer versions by the package's transparent closure labels; G400s without angle snapping have the Logitech logo printed on these labels.  G400s with angle snapping have no printing on these labels.

Logi Browser
esorydal

alright thank you for this its awesome to know logitech actually listens to its customers

Logi Browser
esorydal

oh and what do you mean by transparent closure label is it possible to take a picture of what your talking about?

Logi Browser
esorydal

and this g400 defeinetly has no angle snapping for sure and it is a 13233 i have mouses with angle snapping including g9x with angle snapping on this does not have it but instead it has tracking issues with huge jitter randomly.

Logi Browser
Fozzel

best news ever, thx logitech =)