Logi Nu
atomi

windows 8.1 and setpoint 6.32

[ Edited ]

do anyone know that will setpoint 6.32 work on windows 8.1, it works fine under windows 8 but what about windows 8.1.

i am currently using logitech mx518 mouse and i will not start using that gaming software crap, if 8.1 don't support setpoint 6.32 then i would rather start using windows default mouse software than that gaming software grap.

in perfect world there would be separate driver pagages and setpoint/gaming software installs, then if user wants to use latest setpoint software then just download it and if user wants to download latest gaming software then just go for it, but at the moment i am forced to use setpoint 6.32 as it is latest setpoint for mx518.

if i could download separate drivers and separate setpoint pagage then i could use latest versions and then if someone wants to use that gaming software then they would be free to do so.

Logi Nu
atomi

Re: windows 8.1 and setpoint 6.32

can anyone help please

Logi Guru
ktang0717

Re: windows 8.1 and setpoint 6.32

This is mainly a user-to-user forum. I would suggest contacting Logitech support directly.

Here's there info. I've personally found calling them to be a quicker way of getting a response. The times I've emailed, I've had to wait a few days.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support/support-contactus