Logi Nu
kneppy18

PS2 precision wireless controller will not sync

I can't sync my precision wireless controller to my ps2. I my receiver constantly blinks when the system is on. I tried to push the button and then push start on the controller like I'm supposed to but it isn't helping. The light on the receiver just keeps blinking and I can not do anything. I have new batteries in my controller as well.
CharlesB

Re: PS2 precision wireless controller will not sync

You should press the connect button on the receiver, then press the X Button on the controller to reconnect. If that doesn't help, try removing the batteries from the controller and leave it alone for 30 minutes to drain the memory (The memory should drain much quicker than that, but I like to recommend much longer than expected to make sure that it's all cleared out)
Logi Nu
kneppy18

That still didn't work. I just got the controller but I no longer have my receipt so I'm having problems returning it. Any other suggestions?
CharlesB

You can contact customer support and give them the PID number off the controller. They can check in the system and determine if the device will be covered by warranty on the basis of date of production alone. Also, if you paid for it with credit card, some of the major stores should be able to recreate your receipt from the credit card used to purchase it...
Logi Nu
quadrider

I received the PS2 Wireless controller as a gift for Christmas. I tried to use the wireless controller but I am having the exact same problem. The green light on the wireless receiver is flashing rapidly. I tried to press the calibrate button on the receiver and then press X on the controller and nothing. The green light continues to blink rapidly. I have tried holding down the calibrate button for a solid minute, it is communicating with the controller because the red light will flash a few times after about 10 seconds. I have also tried hitting the start button after pressing the calibrate button and still, nothing.

Regardless, I will try pulling the batteries for 30 minutes and re-try. But I am very upset since this thing is BRAND NEW and doesn't even work. I have no problems in the past using a wireless guitar or wireless headset, but for some reason this piece of junk doesn't even work! It's BRAND NEW and I already have problems.

If the 30 minute test doesn't work, I will probably have to contact Logitech directly. Or take it back for a better quality one like the six axis wireless controller. I just hope my in-laws still have the receipt...
CharlesB

Well, if you're talking about getting a SIXAXIS controller, then you don't have the Wireless Precision for PS2.

If you have the Wireless Precision for PS3 controller, what game are you trying to use this controller with? A PS2 game or a PS3 game, and which one?