Logi Nu
Precursor

D-pad and Left Stick backwards

I've had my RumblePad 2 now for a little while and I was wondering if there is any way to swap my D-pad Position with my View Switch? When I go into the test page my right joystick controls a red cross. I can move this cross to various positions within the little window using the analog stick. The other window with the little red cross, one would think should be my left joystick, but instead it's actually my d-pad and so I can't get various positions. My left joystick simply gives me arrow directions on what looks like a compass. Now here is the best part. In the profiler it recognizes the left joystick as having an X and Y axis and I can assign functions to it. Putting my mouse over the left stick X and Y axis functions gives me a blue line that connects to the left joystick showing me what control those functions belong to. I assign the axis a function, go into the game and suddenly it's the D-pad that has the functions the left stick should have and the left stick has the functions the D-pad should have (according to the profiler screen). I tried enabling swap mode but all that does is swap the functions of the right and left stick and not the left stick with the D-pad. Is there something I am missing?
Logi Nu
Precursor

Re: D-pad and Left Stick backwards

Lol NVM. The D-pad Swaps with the left joystick when you press the Mode button (light on). Pressing it (light off) fixed the problem.