Logi Nu
Batusai

Logitech and Logicool

are they the same company?
Logi Browser
monzie

Re: Logitech and Logicool

Hi,

I had the same question when a friend of mine from Japan came over with some really cool stuff from Logicool. I was so puzzled...did a lil bit of digging around and found out that Logicool and Logitech are indeed the same company. Logitech is known as Logicool in Japan. :smileyhappy:
Logi Nu
Batusai

now I'm disappointed. I have a "logicool playgear" I bought here in the Philippines. Packaging is very nice, but the first thing I noticed is the logicool logo. I visited logitech's website and checked for info's about the product. The items description is that the playgear is made-up of "polycarbonate", but what I got is a clear cheapo plastic with a cheapo rubber inside. I was pretty much convinced that what I got was a fake, but it seems this is just a clear case of false advertisment.

Logi Guru
EdNorton

It may still be a fake. Asia has a lot of counterfeit computer peripherals floating around. My wife is from Singapore and her cousin travels the area regularly. He has gotten stung a couple of times buying fake products with legitimate looking logos on them. Of course, I can't be 100% certain that's what happened but, it is suspect.  
Logi Nu
Batusai

There is a logicool site, which is the site of logitech for Japan. The packaging of the product itself is very good, for me its a sign that a product is good. But I realy got dismayed when I took out the playgear casing. I'll post a picture of the product Im talking about and the packing also.
Logi Nu
Batusai