05-24-2007 04:12 PM
Logitech testing has revealed that the Cordless Precision and ChillStream controllers for PLAYSTATION®3 are not recognized during startup of the Pirates of the Carribbean: At World’s End. To use Logitech’s controllers with this game, follow these steps:
1. Start the game with the Sony SIXAXIS controller active and your Logitech controller plugged in.
2. Check the red LED indicator on the top edge of the SIXAXIS controller to see if the current ID is indicated as 1 or 2.
3. Press the PS button on the SIXAXIS controller
4. Using the controller's directional pad, highlight "Reassign the Controller" on your television screen and press X. Press UP/DOWN on the directional pad to change the SIXAXIS controller ID. If the controller is ID2, change it to ID1. If the initial ID is 1, change it to ID2. Press X to confirm the change.
5. Press CIRCLE to return to the game. The Logitech controller should now be fully functioning.