Logi Nu
crots

Profiles for Dual Action Gamepad

Does anyone know where I can get a profile for the Tiger Woods 07 PC game Thanks
Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Ed

Re: Profiles for Dual Action Gamepad

I believe Tiger Woods 2007 has built in gamepad support. You would be better using the in game support.
Logi Nu
crots

Wher do I find this in game support When I hook the uSB up the game does not pick up the device
Ed

I believe you have to enable this support in the Tiger Woods 2007. Check the game manual or the game vendors support for how to find this option. I think I heard that the control options are in the Player Select screens. 
Logi Nu
crots

Can you beleive this No one can give me a definitive answer on how to use this gamepad with this game Logitech tells me they dont know the game and EA sports tell me that they dont know the gamepad yet they recommend the gamepad in their instructions for the game I really am getting fed up with this Why shouldnt the game that supports this device just pick it up and be able to play the game Hope someone can try to help This is not very impressive
Logi Visitor
shadder

u should try this software http://shadder.planet.ee/ControlMKv0232_Mapper.rar read thru the readme and i hope u can get ur problem fixed
-------------------------
i like logitech lalalala
-------------------------
Logi Nu
Seadawg

I feel your pain my friend.  I have been trying to get my game pad to work with TW07 for a few months.  I too came to the EA and Logitech Forums and got nothing, except a request to take a survey from Ligitech!  I only had one reply to my thread and no help at all.  Okay enough of my complaining..................I did get it to work last night!  I was reading the replies to your thread and downloaded the update for the controller.  I also had to download WINRAR to decode the update.  After the download/update I calibrated the controller again.  Everything was working as before during the test, but once in the game all worked except the "swing".  Go to game, then to gameface, change swing type to "gamepad", which I have done each time I tried this.  Go to practice, make sure the mode button is on, play around with the buttons to see what each do, ie camera views, change clubs, etc.  When you are ready to swing, press the "2" button and all the information on the bottom of the screen will disappear, pull back on analog stick and then forward...............yahoo it finally did it!!!!!  Takes some getting used to but it works.

Would be nice for these companies to explain these things in a little more detail.  A lot of trial and error on my part, but didn't give up.

Good luck my friend, hope this helps
We're golfing!

Seadog
Mona

Glad that you have got your gamepad working now Seadawg.
Logi Nu
mwmike11

Where can I go to download profiles to work on the gamepad? Particularly Star Wars Republic Commando.
Logi Nu
yarddog

this guy is for real,the wife and i beat our brains out trying to figure out this user friendly game controller to find out nobody had a clue about what they were talking about ,seadog is a genious,it works its great thanks seadog.chief_nocahoe