09-12-2007 10:01 AM
09-30-2007 07:53 PM
10-17-2007 06:28 AM
Has anyone tried this on a PC yet to see if it works? I really hope it does. because for the price it is th best solution out there for me right now.
10-18-2007 11:16 AM
I got the keyboard and here are my initial feelings:
1. It does work. Make you set your bluetooth software to connect without using a passkey.
2. No Windows key, but that is minor.
3. It feels pretty flimsy. Weighs about 12oz in my opinion.
4. Takes more key pressure then I like. With the light weight of the board you end up pushing the KB around your lap when you try to type if you don't have it in a pretty stable position.
5. The touchpad is good. The vertical scrolling is pretty accurate.
6. The media keys are worthless with Windows Media Player, but I am sure they can be remapped. I never use them so I don't mind.
Overall it works fine and if it holds up to my pounding on the keys I think I'll be happy in the long run.
10-25-2007 06:06 PM
10-25-2007 06:14 PM
10-26-2007 01:28 AM
10-28-2007 08:09 PM