Logi Rook
aaron158

If you think Logitech should get Toll Free Tech Support Phone Numbers please post ur support here

[ Edited ]
Why can't Logitech have Toll Free Phone numbers for all there tech support the Harmony Remotes have a toll free number why can't everything else. I don't see why a customer should have to pay for long distance phone calls just to get help with the product or to do an RMA. A lot of companys like ATI and Maxtor and what not have toll free tech support. And its not like ur making money off having a long distance phone number only the phone company makes money off that.  And who wants to have to pay for 20 mins of listening to opera music while on hold. Plus many times when u got to do something like download a driver or some they want to hang up so they don't have to wait for u to do it so then your stuck calling back and waiting on hold again.

Message Edited by aaron158 on 02-10-200701:39 PM

Message Edited by aaron158 on 02-10-200701:40 PM

Message Edited by aaron158 on 02-20-200704:09 PM

KachiWachi
Topics: 251
Kudos: 1,263
Solutions: 505

Re: Support Phone Numbers

I whole-heartedly agree.

KachiWachi - Webcam Forum Guru (2002), Logi Legend (2007), Distinguished Logi Legend (2010), QuickCam® Team Forums (2007)
(I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc., Lithium™ Technologies, Inc., or RightNow® Technologies, Inc.)
  Have you checked your Logitech Forums Private Messages today?  

If you are looking for official Logitech Customer / Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<

In order to help keep the forum content "fresh", please do not post a reply to any thread that is over six (6) months old.

* Please note that I am currently providing "general" troubleshooting assistance in the public forums once 24 hours have passed.
* However, if I am interested in your issue, and for all "advanced" issues, I will be sending you a Private Message before then.
* Thanks.

* PS - If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" buttons, so that this information can benefit others.

New to Webcams? START HERE!

Logitech Webcam Software 2.x (a.k.a. QuickCam 13.x) - Issues and Solutions
Logitech Webcam Software 1.00.1280 / 1.10.1113 (a.k.a. QuickCam 12.x) - Issues and Solutions
QuickCam 11.0.0.1218 / 11.1.0.2030 / 11.5.0.1169 / 11.8.0.1065 / 11.9.0.1263 - Issues and Solutions

Is your problem one of these older, common, known, or repeat issues?     "Everything Macintosh"
How to make your Logitech camera work in an IM                     Are you looking for (older) software?
Why your older Logitech camera *may* not be supported on Windows Vista, 7, 8, and/or on a 64-bit OS
Logi Rook
aaron158

[ Edited ]
Come on people 36 views and only me and one other person are the only ones who don't think they should have to pay for tech support.:smileymad:

Message Edited by aaron158 on 02-11-200704:23 PM

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Mona

Emailing Tech Support is free. A little slow but still free. :smileyhappy:
Logi Rook
aaron158

Mona wrote:
Emailing Tech Support is free. A little slow but still free. :smileyhappy:

u still have to call if u need to set up RMA numbers
Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Mona

:smileyhappy: Now you dont have to any longer. Email support can now process RMA's too.
Logi Browser
TheWolfBiker

[ Edited ]
In the last 3 day I (deleted) try to solve my problem , that costed me money and time , and noone frome Logitech sims to give an importance to their customers !?!?!? I love this products , using them since 99 , and I want it a wheel for long time and I bought from a teenager a Logitech WingMan Formula Force . Things started to go wrong when in games there are no vibrations over terrains - tested NFS 3 , NFS 5 NFS MW . There are still some effects available - like truning the wheel when hitting something , but when over a bad terrain there is no vibration , and with some other whel - cheaper - it works !!! - , I think there is a configuration/driver problem...I don't know , you are the pros , the website with the utilities for these hardwares www.wingmanteam.com it doesn't WORK !!! No response from Logitech customer support !!! Do these guys/girls even know what their job description is ? Or they sit back eating pizza's all day long !!! Verry verry verry dissapointed .

Message Edited by TheWolfBiker on 02-20-200709:53 AM

Message Edited by TheWolfBiker on 02-20-200709:56 AM

Message Edited by Rich on 02-20-2007 12:04 PM

Logitech Employee
Rich

[ Edited ]
TheWolfBiker,

As per a previous answer, we do understand your frustration, but please be patient. Logitech Support does try to help every customer and we will respond to your email as soon as possible. In the meantime, please refrain from profanity and flaming in these forums. Repeat violations of the Forums Terms of Use can lead to disciplinary measures, including possible banning.

As regads the Wingman site, the link should be back up now. I just verified that it is working. Hope this helps.

Message Edited by Rich on 02-20-2007 12:10 PM

Message Edited by Rich on 02-20-2007 12:11 PM

Logi Rook
aaron158

Re: Is Logitech Cust. Support always this slow to answer e-mails?

well how about awnsering my question then and tell us why we can't have free tech support. deleteing my post is just plain rude and ur just avoiding the who ponit when a person pays money for a product they should get support for it and not have to pay more just so the can get support.
Logitech Employee
Rich

Re: Is Logitech Cust. Support always this slow to answer e-mails?

All,

aaron158- Per my previous post, flaming and general rudeness of tone is a violation of the Forums Terms of Use. You have been warned already, so please moderate your tone in respect to our many users.

In response to your questions, let me point out that many, if not most, hardware companies charge for technical support, whether it be an extended warranty or a per-incident price. Logitech charges for neither the warranty, nor for the technical support itself. In addition, as Mona pointed out, there is email support, which does not entail spending any time or funds on the telephone. I hope this helps.