Logi Browser
teknokracy

Logitech Canadian Support phone number (416-207-2782) inoperative

Hello,
I have just tried to call Logitech customer support's Canadian number at 416-207-2782, and get a message saying "Thank you for calling Cytel(?), you have reached our closed office, etc etc."

Now, is this a simple case of crossed wires, or is Cytel a separate company that handles Logitech support issues, and they have closed down? This phone number is still listed under Logitech's page as the current contact. I do not want to do email support as I work for a Logitech reseller and we always get better support over the phone, and I also do not want to rack up long distance charges by calling the US. Logitech, please introduce toll-free numbers for the US and Canada, and in the mean time please fix your Canadian support number!
mdc
Logi Nu
mdc

Re: Logitech Canadian Support phone number (416-207-2782) inoperative

bump

Getting the same message. I tried calling this morning and got an automated message saying that the offices weren't open yet.
Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Kunal

Hi all,

We are aware of this issue and are currently working on rectifying this problem. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Please email us for assistance / support with your Logitech product(s).

Thanks,
Kunal
Logi Browser
teknokracy

Nah, I don't think I'll be doing that. The phone number is still inoperative. Have you shut down your Canadian tech support/warranty departments? I'd appreciate an answer. I work for a retailer that sells all Logitech products, we refer people to tech support all the time and if it is not working, that's not acceptable for a company of this size.

I look forward to getting excellent technical support again once the number is operational. From what I have found when calling, the number is just Canadian - the call centre is not. Do you have a number for this call centre?
Kunal

[ Edited ]
Hi,

I can assure you that we have not shut down our Canadian support department. Warranty replacements can also be processed via email.

I do apologize for the inconvenience caused by this temporary downtime.

Regards,
Kunal

Message Edited by Kunal on 07-24-2008 03:49 AM
Kunal

[ Edited ]
Hi all,

This issue has been resolved and the NEW Canadian phone support number is :

• +1 866-934-5644

• Please disregard the previous number and refer to this link for more information.

Thanks,
    Kunal

Message Edited by Kunal on 07-24-2008 03:49 AM