Logi Rook
Mikey94025
Accepted Solution

Disable Gestures/Tap for the Ultimate remote?

[ Edited ]

I like my new Harmony Ultimate but I don't think I'm ever going to use the gestures/tap area -- I much prefer the hard buttons and touch buttons.  I'd rather not lose the bottom row of the display to the icon that makes the swipe & tap area available.  Can I turn it off?  I looked but couldn't find any such option... :-(

Logi Legend II
rhachey

Re: Disable Gestures/Tap for the Ultimate remote?

No, there is no option to remove, as there also is no option to remove the Favorites screen from Activities that cannot use it.

Logi Visitor
Beryl

I think this is an excellent feature request. If not removal but to reorder the tabs so it is not the default tab. It is annoying to accidentally gesture and cause a video to pause, FF or rewind!
Logi Team
HarmonyTeam

Beryl wrote:
I think this is an excellent feature request. If not removal but to reorder the tabs so it is not the default tab. It is annoying to accidentally gesture and cause a video to pause, FF or rewind!

Hi Beryl,

Thanks for reaching out. You can change the default mode for each Activity directly on your remote by going to Settings >>  Activities >> Startup Screen.

Regards

-HarmonyTeam

Logi Visitor
Beryl

I don't see this in the settings in the Harmony iOS app. Apologies for confusing you by posting in this thread. I'll just leave my post in the suggestions thread.
Logi Nu
plevy

Removing these would be a GREAT feature.  I find my wife constantly stuck in the gestures mode having pressed the "wrong button".  The fewer wrong buttons there are, the fewer problems users have.

The numbers is also something that should be removable.  DVD player, for example, does not have any number input.  Another wrong button to press.