02-01-2012 05:31 PM - edited 02-01-2012 05:59 PM
Ok so I just got the harmony link unboxed and plugged into computer. I went through myharmony.com set up the device configured all 6 of my devices everything seemed to work correctly. I then downloaded the link software on my Ipod Touch. I open the software up and can see my link device and I type in my password it simply says connecting for a few seconds then reverts back to the main screen which just shows the harmony link device basically like I never input my password or anything. I dont get any error message. So what I did first was went to myharmony.com and changed my password which had no affect. Next I uninstalled the software from my ipod and reinstalled which had no affect. Then I booted the link device into the mode with the flashing red light and updated. This again had no affect. So Im running out of ideas to get this working. I tried inputting the incorrect password just to see what would happen and I do recieve the myharmony connect error so I know its communicating. Thanks I would really like to get this working.
02-01-2012 07:59 PM
I just RMA'd the device through Amazon. Paying 100 bucks for something like this and having it not work is a joke. I spent atleast 4 hours messing with it today they should be paying it to buy it. Just ordered the L5 remote for ipod on Amazon.
02-01-2012 09:34 PM
Same problem!!! After I log in it accepts my password but reverts back to the "Connect" screen. Bought it yesterday, I jumped through all the logitech hoops today, returning it to Best Buy tomorrow!!!
02-02-2012 10:16 AM
Try changing the name of your Link and see if that helps.
02-02-2012 11:05 AM
Same issue as the others posting here. Bought it yesterday, and the Harmony link set up fine through myharmony.com, but the harmony link app on handhelds will not connect and returns to the initial screen without any error. If I put in an incorrect password I get the error stating as such, but with the correct password it just sits there connecting and eventually dumps me out to the initial screen. Tried both the Iphone version and the android version of the app.
Tried resetting the Link as documented and same result. Tried renaming/switching room names. Same thing. Removed devices/activities, created new ones, same result. Multiple router reboots, app removal and reinstalls, handheld reboots, etc, etc, etc.
Behavior has been the same for approx 16 hrs now.
02-02-2012 12:01 PM
I have just been updated that our engineers are looking more in to this.