Logi Browser
Jazz_Monkey

Phillips Hue and Smart Hub

Hi,

I have just set up the smart hub but I can't pair it with my Hue lights.

I have read the thread and disconnected my NAS, Sonos and Apple TV but I don't get the option under settings on the iphone app to connect to the Hue bridge.

Logi Legend II
rhachey

Re: Phillips Hue and Smart Hub

I believe the Phillips Hue is only compatible with the Harmony Ultimate remote and Hub, and not with thw Harmony Smart Control remote and Hub

Logi Browser
Jazz_Monkey

The reason I got the smart hub was for the hue lights as my 900 does a great job. Not very happy if that is the case.
Logi Team
HarmonyTeam

Hello Jazz_Monkey,

Philips hue integration is currently only available for the Harmony Ultimate; however we are working on extending this to the mobile apps as to also support Harmony Smart Control. We’re always monitoring this and other forums to help inform our product roadmap. Here are some of the features we’re hearing our Harmony Smart Control customers would like to see:

- Philips hue integration

Optimized tablet support

- Cursor control for the Nintendo Wii/ Wii U

- Sleep timer

We appreciate your continued feedback & suggestions.
The Harmony Team

If this reply adequately addresses your question or issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" to benefit other users.
Logi Browser
Jazz_Monkey

So there's no need to sell the smart hub as I like the small remote for normal use and use the app for infrequent activities.
This seems a good product but we need some frequent updates to keep customers happy. Thanks.
Logi Nu
rdepom

It is fantastic news if Hue control is coming to the Harmony Smart Control. Do you have any indication of when this might be? Is there any way that I can stay up-to-date and get notified when this feature is added? Thanks!

Logi Browser
Jazz_Monkey

Is there any update on using Hue lights with the smart hub now the update is here or do you have to buy a touch?
Logi Nu
Polansky

Does the Harmony Smart Hub already support the Philips Hue lights/hub?

I read you are working on this feature, but I think this feature would really add value to the smart hub.

Please tell us when we might see this feature supported for the smart hub?

Logi Browser
DJay_

The latest version of the Harmony App (V3.0) with the Hub (V3.4.36) supports the Philips Hue Bridge.

Unfortunately when the app searches for the Philips Hue-Bridge the app can't find the Bridge.

The Bridge is of course working via Hue App and over the Internet.

I turnded all other Wi-Fi devices in my home off  only the iPhone 5s and the Harmony Hub are in the Wi-Fi network.

Hue Bridge ist connected to the Apple Time Capsule (Airport Express) via Cable. 

Is there a workaround how to connect the hue Bridge to the Harmony Hub / App?

Thanks in advance for you help and reply.