Logi Rook
hanochh

Re: "Unable to sync. Please try again."

I Wonder if they will be selling it to people tomorrow...

I guess recent changes imply that they are working on it, but still a huge embarrassment to Logitech and a huge letdown to loyal customers.

Logi Browser
m_hatch

amazing the game is over and now the system seems to be working, me thinks the IT dept was watching the game

Logi Browser
Tc10

I bought mine on feb 3. Same problem, did not connect. I talked to tech support. Paper clip in bottom red reset until red light flashing. Then go to MyHarmony setup and update firmware. Then hard reset the iPad or iPhone, then run the app. Worked for me. Hope it works for others.
Logi Visitor
NJRonbo

Finally working this morning.

However, this entire experience leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

To think that that I have a product that depends on Logitech to maintain their server in order for it to work correctly is scary.

If it takes a few days to get a server issue fixed, what makes anyone think this won't be a repeated problem in the future?

This is a real shortcoming to this product.

Logi Nu
Royalscove

I had one iPad working fine for months, This morning I tried to add a second one and I'm getting the "Unable to sync. Please try again."

ON BOTH OF THEM! 

I'm not impressing the girlfriend I was her iPad the just got bumped off....  HELP!

Logi Nu
LeonardoLino

Hi everybody. My name is Leonardo and i talking from Brazil.

Please, i have a problem with my harmony link when i will synchronize in IPad. The  message "Unable to sync. Please try again" appears because i add a new device and try to sync my IPad.
Do you have any problem with this ?
I appreciate the help for me.

Thanks,
Léo.

Logi Nu
UnabletoSync

Mine was working several weeks ago but now I have same problem.

I installed new wireless router and just got around to updating harmonylink today and have same problem.  I have tried all of the earlier advice on this thread - hard reset of everything, reinstall software, new account, etc. and all I get from iPad or iPhone is "Unable to sync. Please try again". 

Help

Logi Nu
seand450

WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAD BROUGHT THIS PRODUCT.  LOGITECH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ITS CUSTOMERS OR ELSE IT WOULD HAVE FIXED THIS ISSUE - by the looks of this thread it seems to have been going on for 6 months now. 

PATHETIC.  NEVER BUYING ANOTHER LOGITECH PRODUCT AGAIN!!!!!

Logi Browser
GilbertoBR

I am facing the same issue since yesterday. Everything was working fine but I created a new activity and sync had trouble. After that none of my idevices (ipad, iphone or ipod) was able to conect again. I reset the password, changed the name, created a new account, disabled the router firewall and still have the same issue... I have also tried with PC and Mac.
Logi Nu
krms

Bought the Harmony Link to replace my Harmony One but it turns out to be an Epic Fail!!! I battled to get the device to work with MyHarmony.com. Tried everything, reinstalling Silverlight, clearing cache, resetting the device, changed routers, nothing. Eventually I had to use a network cable to my laptop instead of Wifi to setup the device. 

Then the Sync issues, I can't get my Android, iPhone or iPad to connect to the Link. "Unable to sync" or "Password" issues"! Great stuff Logitech, after reading all the problems received people who bought this device, all I can say is that it is an expensive piece of ....! I can't believe there is no Off-Line Mode, really Logitech? You have the hardware, but your software is pathetic. For those of you that get to read this, I'm sure you share my sentiments (Logitech admin are quick to edit posts).

SPENT posted the following, sounds like a good idea:

The email for gizmodo is:

tips@gizmodo.com

The link to tip engadget is:

http://www.engadget.com/contact/tips/

I can't urge you all enough to send these organizations tips - it takes about two minutes of your time and is sure to light a fire under Logitechs **bleep**.