Logi Browser
mrshermanoaks

Accessing specific areas of Media Center like "XM Online" directly?

Is there any way to access portions of Media Center directly from the Logitech software? For instance, I'd like an "Listen to XM" activity to switch to my Media Center PC and load the XM Radio Online program from the Online Spotlight. Or a "Listen to Napster" activity that went to the PC and selected the "Napster" module?
Logi Apprentice
frankrules

Re: Accessing specific areas of Media Center like "XM Online" directly?

correct me if im wrong, but to the best of my knowledge, the harmony remotes cant open/ close any programs on your computer, it can only access the ones that are already running. and even in those the commands are very limited. but i could be wrong.
Logi Browser
mrshermanoaks

The question is whether the IR interface on MCE has any functionality to call these areas directly. Maybe there's a way to assign a key combination to them and have the Harmony send that key combination. Like, is there a key combination to immediately trigger the Visualization?
Logi Browser
mrshermanoaks

I've figured out that you can launch the ones in More Programs directly by launching their .mcl files from Windows. Now if I can figure out how to launch them based on remote commands.