Logi Nu
brewster201

Adding western digital WD HD TV media server to logitech harmony one

Has any added a western digital WD HD TV media server to logitech harmony one?

Thanks

Bruce

Logi Nu
Tulku

Re: Adding western digital WD HD TV media server to logitech harmony one

I need it too. Logitech, pease added it, and inform us the section you put it (TV, DVD, ...).

Thanks,

Mario.

Logi Browser
Nemo128

If you choose Media Center PC and search for WD TV in the box, it'll be there.  You may need to ask Logi support to set the buttons to press rather than hold or you'll get repeats.  It's not affected by the repeats option available to users.
Logi Legend II
hhatkin

Hi Bruce and Mario, and welcome.

It's right there, where Nemo says - Computer> Media Center PC> Western Digital and it's the offered option.

Logi Browser
Kanek

Can someone help me figure out how to create an activity where the Harmony remote will default to using the WD TV commands without having to select it in the device, and default to my Stereo for controlling volume?  I've tried creating a generic action, but it doesn't let you default to the device you use for volume, and I've tried using a "watch a movie" activity, but it defaults to using my VCR to play the movie, and doesn't let me remove the VCR and add the WD TV.  Pretty dang frustrating user experience, this should be a common thing to do?!?

Logi Nu
mmayhem

Try creating an activity manually, then choose "Watch TV" then "Watch TV Media Centre PC". Hopefully that will work.