04-30-2009 12:09 PM - edited 04-30-2009 12:12 PM
PROBLEM: My Harmony remote will not work on my Bell 9141. It wont even learn the commands when I try to train it.
HERE IS THE FIX:
After searching for an hour reading that I "need to switch my remote from RF to IR" and it not being explained how I figured I would explain it. I just hung up from Bell support and this is what he had me do:
1. Remove the battery cover from the back of the BELL remote
2. Look for a little switch beside the batteries that say 'A' and 'B' - Toggle the switch from A to B.
3. Keep the battery cover off. Flip the remote over and look at the bottom of it. There you will see a little logo that says UHF. This little plastic piece actually comes off. Gently wiggle that small bottom piece out of the remote (crazy I know, It's almost like a little sim card). Pull it out, flip it around and put it back in
4. Put on the battery cover.
5. Check to see if you guide will work now with your PVR. If it does...
6. Open up your Harmony software and try having the Harmony remote learn your Bell remote once again.
It should work!!! at least it did for me. Good luck, hope this helps somebody.
04-30-2009 12:31 PM
If you are looking for official Logitech Customer/Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<.
Your Friendly Dish Network Technician
My views don't represent Dish Networks views I am just here to help
Harmony Link, Logitech Revue, Sanyo DP-55441 HDTV, Dish Network Hopper and 3 Joeys,
Sony STR-DA3400ES, Sony BDP-S350 BluRay, Squeezebox Classic, Sony DVP CX875P, Sony iPod dock, Sony PS2, XBOX, Wii. Whats not being controlled by Harmony is a Phast-8 Amp and a Panamax Power Conditioner