Logi Browser
samuraidad

Harmony 550 reset or reprograming

I have the Harmony 550 universal remote which is currently programed to a Hitachi Plasama, a Comcast STB, Sony DVD, and Denon Receiver. I Purchased a new TV (Panasonic plasama), New Yahaha Receiver (RX-V365) and a AT&T STB (Cisco). I would like to reprogram the remote to the new equiptment but I do not see any information about how to do this.

Any help would be much appreciated

towboy123
Topics: 124
Kudos: 505
Solutions: 152

Re: Harmony 550 reset or reprograming

I would set up a new account
___________________________________________________________________________________
If you are looking for official Logitech Customer/Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<.
Your Friendly Dish Network Technician
My views don't represent Dish Networks views I am just here to help
___________________________________________________________________________________
Harmony Link, Logitech Revue, Sanyo DP-55441 HDTV, Dish Network Hopper and 3 Joeys,
Sony STR-DA3400ES, Sony BDP-S350 BluRay, Squeezebox Classic, Sony DVP CX875P, Sony iPod dock, Sony PS2, XBOX, Wii. Whats not being controlled by Harmony is a Phast-8 Amp and a Panamax Power Conditioner
Logi Browser
samuraidad

Are you talking about reload the software and reregister
towboy123
Topics: 124
Kudos: 505
Solutions: 152

Yes set up a new account
If you are looking for official Logitech Customer/Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<.
Your Friendly Dish Network Technician
My views don't represent Dish Networks views I am just here to help
Harmony Link, Logitech Revue, Sanyo DP-55441 HDTV, Dish Network Hopper and 3 Joeys,
Sony STR-DA3400ES, Sony BDP-S350 BluRay, Squeezebox Classic, Sony DVP CX875P, Sony iPod dock, Sony PS2, XBOX, Wii. Whats not being controlled by Harmony is a Phast-8 Amp and a Panamax Power Conditioner
Logi Legend II
hhatkin

What's the problem in adding the new devices and deleting any of the old ones that are not required, then setting up new activities?
Logi Browser
samuraidad

Now deleting old and adding new I would think should work. Problem is how do you delete the old
Logi Legend II
rhachey

Beside each device in the software is a trash can icon, just click on it and the device will be delated, each activity that included that device will say it needs setup there you can add the new devices needed that you have already added to your account.
Logi Browser
samuraidad

Thank You I will give it a try.
Logi Browser
samuraidad

Well I was able to put the items in the trash but when I went to reload my new equiptment the old was still there
Logi Legend II
hhatkin

Clicking on the can icon beside the device or activity name gives you the option to confirm deletion, and you go on from that to add new devices,  and amend or add new activities, and finally to update the 550.

It does not really matter though about deleting devices, as you have the capacity to add new ones up to a total of 15.