12-28-2008 01:20 PM
12-29-2008 01:31 PM
As I do not have Lutron IR lights myself, I can only give this based on my Harmony experience with these units.
If you are able to setup scenes within the light or controller box, then the Harmony can send the appropriate Scene command to that level. Again it all depends on the Lutron itself, and if you can setup say Scene1 to have 10%, and Scene2 to have 20% etc.
12-29-2008 06:09 PM
12-30-2008 07:45 AM
It would be a Speed Settings (Delays) issue & possibly a Repeats issue.
To edit the speed setting:
1. From your Harmony home page click on the 'Devices' tab at the top of the page.
2. Click on 'Settings' next to the device that is not responding correctly.
3. Click "Adjust the delays (speed settings)" and click 'Next' at the bottom of the page.
Adjusting "Repeats" Values:
1) From the Harmony home page click "Devices" tab.
2) Select "Troubleshoot" next to the device on your Harmony home page
3) Select "Show me more problems" and click on 'Next' at the bottom of the page.
4) Click on "My ... doesn't appear to receive every command correctly", and click on 'Next'.
5) Click on "The device doesn't respond to some commands, or responds occasionally."
6) This should bring you the 'adjust repeats' page.
7) Pick a number then click on 'next' to save the changes.
8) Update your remote for the changes to take effect.
12-31-2008 06:26 AM
12-31-2008 03:23 PM
01-05-2009 04:24 PM
If you are still having this Press / Hold issue, please contact support & ask them to ensure those commands you want are set to work as a Hold. Email is best.
01-05-2009 05:32 PM
Hi, I have the Harmony 550 and I had no troubles setting my remote with the Lutron IR lighting.
>>Company = Lutron
>> Type in model
You can customize your buttons and have "all on", "all off", "dimmer", "brighter", "scene1".
I am able to do everything the Lutron light is able to do. I love it.