Logi Nu
sisyphus

Motorola Set Top QIP 7216

Is there anyone that has a Verision Set Top Box QIP 7216. In looking at the other postings, I see only references to a QIP 7100. I have tried multiple variations of this number and type of unit. I keep getting a yellow pause indicator over the unit when entered. I am thinking this means that there is no programming for this unit. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Robert

Harmony 670, Samsung LNT4065, Panasonic DMR-EZ485V, DirecTv H-21 and Onkyo TX-SR507.
towboy123
Topics: 126
Kudos: 507
Solutions: 152

Re: Motorola Set Top QIP 7216

The yellow pause indicator over the TV just indicates that it is a PVR Activity not a plain old Watch TV Activity.

Are you Having control issues?

___________________________________________________________________________________
If you are looking for official Logitech Customer/Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<.
Your Friendly Dish Network Technician
My views don't represent Dish Networks views I am just here to help
___________________________________________________________________________________
Harmony Home Control, Hopper Sling and Wireless Joey, Sony XBR55X850B, Sony STR-DA3400ES, Sony PS4.
Whats not being controlled by Harmony is a Phast-8 Amp and a Panamax Power Conditioner
Logi Nu
sisyphus

Re: Motorola Set Top QIP 7216

I'm getting the set up to acknowledge it as a 7216 HD DVR. I've just not come across that indicator before and thought there was an error. Briefly, what makes this a bit harder to work with, I'm setting this up for my Japanese speaking in-laws which are 20 miles away. I'm having to try and get them running by trial and error with a two day turnaround.. I'm also stuck at home tdue sto some minor surgery. I think you have reasured me that the indicator is not a problem. Thank you for your fast responce. When I sent this down, Logitech set up had suggested a "close" model number it found. (Which wasn't really that close). As they do not speak,read or write English.....the color buttons worked very well until someone got them to change cable companies. Again, thank you for your help. I will reprogram the 659 with your provided enlightenment. Robert

Harmony 670, Samsung LNT4065, Panasonic DMR-EZ485V, DirecTv H-21 and Onkyo TX-SR507.