07-14-2009 08:11 AM
Just noticed that some people haven't been getting the Quick Start guide with the product.
1. If you have a PS3 or Game Consol (With DVD) already in your set up, you want to DELETE it and add it back into your account. If your just setting it up your account for the first time then just add it in Manufacturer: Sony Model: Playstation 3.
2. The Set up the activity for the play station. If you already had an acitivity for the PlayStation if you go to the Activities tab you will have to set it back up.
3. Update your remote. (those with an extender... go and get those too!)
1. Plug in the Adapter use the AC adapter and manually turn on your PS3.
2. In the menu system go to Settings > Accessory Settings > Register BD remote Control
3. Instructions ask you to hit the start button, at this time hit the Connect button on the bottem of the Adapter. The PS3 should move to another screen and remote should be paired in the remote 7 possition.
NOW TEST! Don't forget to use help, doesn't work turn on manually the first time and see if it's controling anything.