Logi Nu
DRiFT75

"Unable to display content"

I get "Unable to display content" when tryin to configure my newly purchased Harmony 525. Whats wrong?! Iv read that this error has been around since july 2006, which seems totally insane to me. How do I get it to work?
Logi Nu
buttered

Re: "Unable to display content"

I am getting exactly the same thing with the same remote. Only got it yesterday and have tried it with the software and directly on the web and get the same message. I have tried it on 3 different pc's with different internet access. When I click on next it just takes me back to the login screen. This means I am unable to do anything with the remote it's useless. 
I have spent all day so far trying to call Harmony technical support and it's closed for training with no indication of when they may be available to take calls!   I tried a general support number and that had a message saying they are on training all day!!

How can Logitech close the whole of there Technical Support all day?

Can anyone help with this problem?  I'm very disapointed with Logitech
Logi Nu
StarshipTrooper

I was getting this message also.  I went to my cookie folder at c:smileyembarrassed:documents and settings>{username}>cookies and deleted the one that began with members.harmony and everything works fine now.  You can also just go to tools in ie and delete all cookies if you don't need any of them.

Hope this helps...
Logi Nu
joeyweedin

That didn't work. Any other suggestions?
Logi Nu
Maui4U

I have seem to track it down to the fact that Logitech uses a database per profile. (for their conveniance :smileyhappy:)
Once you create a new account and start using that one you will be fine.

There is a problem with the databases connect to your original account .....you probably need to contact a support guy to get the database fixed for you if you have tons of time and would like to follow the rules :smileyvery-happy:
Logi Browser
Eggar

LOOK!!   A specific situation where this maddening error occurs---

While programming my 890 to control my Yamaha rx-v2700 Receiver:  Once I use the learn IR commands feature (the sleep command isn't preprogrammed..who ever heard of that?)...next screen I see is the Unable to display content screen...I haven't been able to access this device again.

SO...maybe if we all avoid the learn command for now (until logitech fixes this glitch) we won't get this error...worth a try!

Good luck to all
Joe
Logi Nu
dbarc

Wow - they still haven't sorted this problem out. I just bought a 555 and get this error everytime I run the initial setup wizard. As this happens before it can update the remote for the first time, it is still in demo mode .. and basically I have just spent quite alot of money on a useless piece of plastic.

Has anyone cracked this? Doesn't look like Logitech are particularly interested in solving it which is mind-boggling.
Logi Browser
tt149

I have this problem also.  I called support on Sunday and was told to call back on Monday and they would have level 2 support to reset the entries for the device with the problem.  It solved it at that time , but I had to reprogram every thing for this device again.  However, before I got everything back to the way I wanted, the "Unable to display content" message returned. Don't you just love it?
Logi Nu
phoenix78

I just bought the 895. Created the account updated the software and bingo  nothing worked unable to display blablabla

typically logitech

I hope this issue will be solved soon as it is very very anoying !!!
Logi Nu
RMathews

Folks -- Here's a Mac OS fix for one form of this problem.

I have a new 890. Installed the software on my Mac. It worked fine the first time, but then all I got was Unable to display content.

Noting what one of you said above about cookies on Windows, I found /browser - logitech/cookies.txt. Once I deleted it, I could log in again.

BTW, for you Mac folks, the Logitech software installs stuff in all sorts of non-standard places. It looks as messy as PC software, not centralized in the standard couple of places that Mac software is supposed to be. However, if you search for logitech with Spotlight, you'll find everything... well, everything with logitech in the name, at least. I don't see a de-install, either.