08-17-2008 03:26 AM
Java Error -- Kontext: (None) -- 1 Parametrar: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.logitech.harmony.compiler.base.action.Infrared
This error code dose not show if I update the Controll without the RF adapter setuped in my profile.
This seems like it is a bug when the new software was upgraded to the Remote. after the upgrade the device wont work together with the RF extender.
I have tried to delete all the setup that i had before and tried to setup it from the begining again but with out any luck. Tried to update from the web and no luck.
I have Latest Java installed.
I Use win XP sp2
I also found an issue with this forum, I was not able to use my login that i use for my remote software firstname.lastname@example.org it said that the ID was allready in use and when i tried to retrive the password it couldnt find the ID.
08-17-2008 03:35 AM
08-17-2008 05:30 AM
Is there any fix here on the forum since i havent found any.
I cant call to there Help desk since it is closed today.
08-17-2008 11:10 AM
I'm sure you've probably figured this out already, but I was getting this same message when trying to update my remote H1000 and figured out it had to do with custom sequences on my remote. I could still see the buttons on the remote, but they weren't on the software... I managed to fix it though.
Although this sounds unappealing, I deleted my two activities with "stuck" sequences (I was one of the ones who lost all my custom buttons with the new update, so, really, I had nothing more to lose), updated the remote with next-to-nothing on it, re-added the activities I had deleted and updated again. I think new button mapping in 7.5.0 caused custom sequences to stick on the remote after the update. But because I only had to delete the activity, all of my custom learned commands were still available and I was able to re-map buttons without much trouble.
I'm still having issues with sequences now (they don't show up on the remote), so I tried programming them using "Learn New Raw Command" for some complicated ones rather than adding a sequence. That worked for some of the commands, but not all (like the ones that require controlling more than one device.)
In retrospect, the best thing I did was fool the software and learn most of my TV remote commands within my DVR menu and vice-versa. It made custom mapping so much easier.
Also, I know that people have been cursing this new update and aside from the sequence issue, the update actually *restored* some functionality to my remote. In my DVR menu, the List, A, B, and C hard buttons on the left were bricked until this update. It was nice to actually get to program buttons I could see on the screen and need to use.
08-17-2008 01:35 PM
08-18-2008 08:12 AM
08-18-2008 08:13 AM
08-24-2008 08:20 AM