09-22-2007 10:05 PM
10-05-2007 07:42 AM
Well unable to upgrade the firmware, make sure all your security settings have been turned off. Then try upgrading the firmware in safe mode as below;
1. Ensure the Remote is in "Safe Mode Requested" by taking out the batteries, and disconnecting the remote from the USB cable.
2. Hold down the off button and plug the remote into the USB.
3. Continue holding down the off button for another 10 seconds. The remote should then display the words "Safe Mode Requested".
4. With the unit in "Safe Mode Requested", re-install the firmware by clicking Support on your home page.
5. Click Firmware in the Download section and follow the online instructions to upgrade the firmware.
6. Once the firmware upgrade is complete, click Update My Remote.
7. Insert new batteries into the remote.
NOTE: Ensure the new batteries are all the same brand
10-05-2007 07:53 AM
10-14-2007 06:25 PM
10-15-2007 11:04 AM
10-15-2007 08:14 PM
bluja000 wrote:If you are trying to change the location of your 'sequence' commands, then you may want to remove all the previous commands from your software. Then just re-add the sequence commands, and update the remote. More than likely, the commands that were already setup just need to be removed, because they tend to have 'priority' over sequences. You can always create sequences to 'mimic' any of the regular commands, if you'd like to keep any of them.
10-15-2007 09:01 PM
10-16-2007 12:08 AM
I'm not trying to make any changes to my remote, I'm merely trying to run the FW update that the Harmony SW says is needed. I can't see how any command sequences would prevent the remote from being FW updates, though I'll go through the steps if you think this is helpful.