Logi Nu
DustinFinn

Logitech Software not connecting...

[ Edited ]
I have been lurcking around, searching for help, only found some old posts with no real answer.

The software launches, checks for network connection, then tries to launch and errors out on a connection failure.

I re-installed the software - downloaded from the site (it updated) and then I get this... Whats going on ?

Link to Image

(Edited image to make it a clickable link. This was done to prevent the page from stretching.)

Message Edited by Pegasus on 02-09-2008 02:59 PM
RDR
Logi Nu
RDR

Re: Logitech Software not connecting...

Same problem does anyone have a clue??

Thanks
Logi Nu
DustinFinn

[ Edited ]
Not for Nothing - but what the ****... ?

I got all my relatives to get these remotes, each household, seperate computers, all running fine, one day, we go to add or modify a device, and BAM - DONE - No connections.

**bleep** - no one has answer ?

Sorry for the RANT - but this is just insane.

Message Edited by Pegasus on 02-09-2008 02:57 PM
Logi Legend
WannabeActuary

1. try version 7.4 that's available now (get it from the harmony one page)
2. try members.harmonyremote.com (the old web interface)
3. call tech support

Samsung LCD HDTV (LN52B750), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic BluRay Player (DMP-BD55), Onkyo Receiver (TX-SR806), XBox 360, Nintendo Wii, SlingCatcher....all with my Harmony 1100 w/ Wireless Extender
Samsung LCD HDTV (LN40B640), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic Blu-Ray Player (DMP-BD60), SlingCatcher, Monoprice HDMI Switch (HDX-501)....all with my Harmony 900 w/ 2 Blasters

(Note: I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc.) Have you seen the FAQ Sticky? Useful Links Definition of Delays
Logi Nu
DustinFinn

thanks for the response, I've seen a few posts about this issue - no one has an answer tho - as to what the actual problem is ?

Also, I only get 7.3 software when I go to the downloads page: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/440/372&cl=us,en

What location are you referring to?
Logi Legend
WannabeActuary

WannabeActuary wrote:
1. try version 7.4 that's available now (get it from the harmony one page)
2. try members.harmonyremote.com (the old web interface)
3. call tech support

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/440/3898&cl=us,en

Samsung LCD HDTV (LN52B750), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic BluRay Player (DMP-BD55), Onkyo Receiver (TX-SR806), XBox 360, Nintendo Wii, SlingCatcher....all with my Harmony 1100 w/ Wireless Extender
Samsung LCD HDTV (LN40B640), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic Blu-Ray Player (DMP-BD60), SlingCatcher, Monoprice HDMI Switch (HDX-501)....all with my Harmony 900 w/ 2 Blasters

(Note: I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc.) Have you seen the FAQ Sticky? Useful Links Definition of Delays