Logi Browser
Prodigal

Session time out. Please log in again.

Hi all,

This is the only response I get when trying login using either the latest Harmony Remote Software or at the members.harmony website. Just goes round in circles, always telling me: Session time out. Please log in again. no matter if I have just rebooted the PC or been trying hours.

Even installed the latest version software on a new PC, same thing....been trying for two days now and it's get quite ridiculous...all I need to do is update this stupid remote...

Any suggestions please before I do my nut?
Logi Legend
WannabeActuary

Re: Session time out. Please log in again.

try now...I just logged in via the web, no time out, no problems

Samsung LCD HDTV (LN52B750), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic BluRay Player (DMP-BD55), Onkyo Receiver (TX-SR806), XBox 360, Nintendo Wii, SlingCatcher....all with my Harmony 1100 w/ Wireless Extender
Samsung LCD HDTV (LN40B640), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic Blu-Ray Player (DMP-BD60), SlingCatcher, Monoprice HDMI Switch (HDX-501)....all with my Harmony 900 w/ 2 Blasters

(Note: I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc.) Have you seen the FAQ Sticky? Useful Links Definition of Delays
Logi Browser
Prodigal

Still no luck.
Logi Apprentice
RocketJSquirrel

Try clearing browser cache?
Logi Browser
Prodigal

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried that and still no luck.

I have tried using IE7 as well as IE6
Logi Legend
WannabeActuary

and try clearing the cookies

I don't think it works with IE7

so use IE6 if you're going to use IE

Samsung LCD HDTV (LN52B750), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic BluRay Player (DMP-BD55), Onkyo Receiver (TX-SR806), XBox 360, Nintendo Wii, SlingCatcher....all with my Harmony 1100 w/ Wireless Extender
Samsung LCD HDTV (LN40B640), Scientific Atlanta HD DVR Cable Box (Explorer 8300HD), Panasonic Blu-Ray Player (DMP-BD60), SlingCatcher, Monoprice HDMI Switch (HDX-501)....all with my Harmony 900 w/ 2 Blasters

(Note: I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc.) Have you seen the FAQ Sticky? Useful Links Definition of Delays
Logi Nu
DanielJackson

Works OK with IE7.
Logi Browser
Prodigal

I don't know what to do. I have deleted every known cookie and temp file on my PC. Updated Java software. I even connected online via a different ISP. I tried everything...it just won't allow me to login. It even tells me "Session time out. Please log in again." when I choose "Forgotten Password" or "Create An Account" - no matter what I click, it takes me back to the same thing.

I have downgraded to v5 of the remote software, still nothing. My remote is useless to me...I just replaced a whole bunch of appliances in the home theater setup and I cannot login to update this darn remote. It is ridiculous. I am beyond frustrated now.
Logi Apprentice
RocketJSquirrel

Very strange. I have no good ideas for you except maybe try a completely different browser such as Mozilla Firefox?
Logi Nu
bonger

I had the same problem with IE7 & Firefox 2. Do you have Google Web Accelerator running. After I turned it off, it was all good.