06-10-2012 01:37 AM
My TV gets stuck on the same input (HDMI1). I can manually change it and it works then. I did a firmware upgrade or downgrade whatever you wanna call it??? Tried using the help, with no luck for me. I have spent pretty much my whole day programming this gem. When I do setup screen, it shows that the inputs are correct. I update date it and it still won't switch.
Any help would be greatly appreciated it.
TV - Panasonic TC-P60S30
A/V Receiver Pioneer VSX-1121K
TV Box - Dish Network VIP-722K
Gaming - Playstation 3,
TV - Apple TV (Generation 3)
Stream TV - Sling Box (ES179081)
06-11-2012 02:49 PM
If your Harmony 1100 does not switch the input of your Panasonic TV even using the Help button, it seems that the input switching method of your Panasonic TV is incorrect.
To correct input switching method for your Panasonic TV is method 4. To adjust the input switching method of your TV, please follow the instructions below.
1. Login to you Harmony Account using your Harmony Remote Software.
2. Click the Devices tab and click the Settings button.
3. Choose Adjust inputs and click Next.
4. On the screen with the question "How do you change inputs for your TV....?", choose Method 4, and click Next.
5. On the screen with the instructions "Review the list of inputs....", please make sure that the following inputs are correctly place in exact order:
b. HDMI 1
c. HDMI 2
d. HDMI 3
Then click Next.
6. On the screen with the instructions "Select the remote buttons you press to....", please use the guide below:
a. Remote button displays source inputs menu, choose InputNext.
b. Remote button confirms source inputs, choose -None-
c. For Source Inputs and Corresponding Buttons, use this guide:
c.1. ANT/ CableIn, choose 1.
c.2. HDMI 1, choose 2.
c.3. HDMI 2, choose 3.
c.4. HDMI 3, choose 4.
c.5. Component, choose 5.
c.6. Video, choose 6.
Then, click Next, until you have the option to click Done.
Do not forget to update your remote after making the changes.