Logi Nu
VagnPetersen
Accepted Solution

Adding a new device to Harmony One.

I just got my new Harmony One and the process of adding new devices went prety straightforward. I added my TV, DVD and Settop box without any problems, but when I am trying to add my wall-mounted microsystem (Philips MCM-275/12) I am facing a problem I don't know how to solve.

The Philips MCM-275/12 is found in the database, but when I accept and press "next", the device is not added to my list of devices. What am I doing wrong?

Regards,

Vagn Petersen 

Logi Guru
listener

Re: Adding a new device to Harmony One.

Hi and welcome!

Just tried it and it was added to my configuration without a problem. As you mention your One is new, you're still qualified for free phone support. Don't wait, call Logitech support now!

Greetings

listener

Harmony 900 with Fujitsu-Siemens TV (Myrica V30-1), Yamaha-AV (RX-V461), Teufel-5.1-Speakers (Concept-S), Sony DVD (DVP-NS76H), Sony VCR (SLV-SE800D1), LG PVR (RH-278H), Pioneer Mini System (CD, Radio, Tape) (DC-Z94), Logitech Squeezebox Radio and iPod touch 32GB. Did you read Wannabe's FAQ's?
Logi Nu
VagnPetersen

Re: Adding a new device to Harmony One.

I just solved the problem myself :smileyhappy:

I live in Denmark and I use the software in Danish language, but when I tried to switch to English, the problem vanished.

So the solution goes like this: Switch language to English. Install the needed device. Switch back to Danish and then update Harmony One.

Regards,

Vagn Petersen